To celebrate my birthday, I’ve decided to give out all the free things and stuff I’ve had in the past that’s fandom-related. Well, not all of them. I’ve gotten a bunch of mailing errors lately in what I buy, so they’ve given me 2 of a lot of things… tea, books, more tea—
- Comics shoes: Whoever wins can pick between flats or heels or whatever shoes they want, so I can meticulously cut apart some old comics of their character/theme of choice and paste them on. Just try not to go all Aquaman on them.
- Tea: TARDIS and Reichenbach Recovery! Earl grey bravo, blackberry, vanilla, hazelnut, and caramel tea goodness.
- Avengers blu-ray: Steelbook version~ Doesn’t need much description. HD asses in your face, really. Everyone in this film is burdened with glorious ass.
- Journey Into Mystery: Kid-Loki Issues #622-636. 3 different trades and lots of feels. Lots. Of. Feels. LOTS OF THEM. You can also enjoy Kid Loki figuring out how to troll via blogging on a Starkphone, but feels dominate.
- Tom Hiddleston: Now that I’ve got your attention, this is just a huge poster of Loki. Hang it on your ceiling so you can have his sweet face watching you as you sleep. And when you wake up.
- Pick 1/3 of these!: The winner gets to choose between a deerstalker, a Spider-man mug, a TARDIS lunchbox. Perhaps a deerstalker to play ear frisbee? The mug to drink your new tea blends? Or maybe a TARDIS lunchbox, so you have infinite space to put your lunch. Guaranteed.
- Update: Joan and Sherlock blends! Joan is chocolatey chai, lemon, and gunpowder green, and Sherlock is smokey lapsang souchong, gunpowder, assam melody, and lemon.
- You must follow me.
- You must reblog this post! Likes don’t count.
- Shipping to anywhere in the world and beyond~!
This ends tonight, so—!
It’ll take a few days to organise myself, so don’t expect a post a minute after the giveaway ends.